Well, today is the last day in 2010. What a great year this has been for me….possibly the best year in my life. No joke!
Before I start thinking about the things I want to improve upon in 2011, I think it’s important to reflect and appreciate all the wonderful things that took place in 2010. Here’s my top ten list.
10.Almost everyone in my life was blessed with good health this year. This can be something we take for granted until it becomes an issue, so I want to make sure to recognize how blessed we are to be healthy.
9. I lost 10 lbs and have never felt or looked better, just by changing to the Primal/Paleo diet. Yeah!
8. We went on the best vacation ever to Maui, HI. I highly recommend!
7. Our little community here on abattylife doubled in size. Thank you for coming! It means a lot to me that you read my words.
6. I was challenged in my career and learned a ton both at Weber Shandwick and at Heavenly.
5. We moved to Lake Tahoe!! I still can’t believe we live in this amazingly gorgeous part of the world.
4. Luke and I faced our first big challenge as a married couple (moving, leaving our jobs/family/friends) and got through it together.
3. I was blessed with many new positive relationships, including the most lovely and welcoming family-in-law a girl could ask for.
2. My existing relationships with family and friends grew stronger. Their support really got me through the challenges I faced this year.
1. I married an incredibly kind, thoughtful and loving man. Even if every other day in 2010 was terrible, I think April 17, 2010 would have made up for it. It was a very special day that I’ll never forget.
It truly was a fantastic year! What great things happened in your life during 2010?