Hi all –
I’m one of Liz’s soon-to-be-a-bride friends guest posting this week.
Now, I myself don’t have any great words of wisdom for the wedding bound since I’m just about to walk down the aisle, but thought I’d share a cute idea and some advice from family and friends that I’ve received so far.
Each person wrote a note about me and my fiance, marriage or advice. Each day since the shower, we’ve been removing a link, and it’s been a fun thing to look forward to each night (especially when the RSVPs start to slow down – you know, there’s a boom at the beginning when you send out and then they slowly trickle in). I highly recommend this to anyone who has to throw a shower!
So here are some of the Words of Wisdom I’ve opened so far and have stuck in my mind –
- Those who cook together stay together
- Always have something to look forward to
- Never go to bed angry and always kiss goodnight
And of course a few funny ones –
- If you don’t get something you want, CRY, and then you’ll get it
- Avoid wearing oversized T-shirts (suited for the gym) to bed
- Remember, just because you’re married doesn’t mean you have to let him win